CHATSBANNED
LOGIN OR YOU CANT GET IN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CHATSBANNED
LOGIN OR YOU CANT GET IN
CHATSBANNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF ALL INTERNATIONAL POKER PLAYERS

YOU MUST REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO CHAT IN THE CHAT ROOM

Welcome To Chatters
DROP by in the week and chat for a bit, if you want to QUALIFY for our PASSWORDS to private games and freerolls
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» no 1 here any more
God, it Took Me Forever to Realize this wasn't a Joke EmptyTue 14 Apr - 9:39 by Zuess08

» beer bust
God, it Took Me Forever to Realize this wasn't a Joke EmptyTue 14 Apr - 9:37 by Zuess08

» Videos on NPP cashup page
God, it Took Me Forever to Realize this wasn't a Joke EmptySun 2 Dec - 15:01 by michele5

» NPP down Monday 5th November.
God, it Took Me Forever to Realize this wasn't a Joke EmptyWed 7 Nov - 4:24 by michele5

» CHATSBANNED TRIPLE LEAGUE
God, it Took Me Forever to Realize this wasn't a Joke EmptyFri 19 Oct - 12:08 by michele5

» NPP down for maintenance Sept 3rd
God, it Took Me Forever to Realize this wasn't a Joke EmptyMon 27 Aug - 11:32 by michele5

» Dr Checkraise Blogger's event
God, it Took Me Forever to Realize this wasn't a Joke EmptyFri 29 Jun - 7:23 by michele5

» Its Back!!! Pippys Bounty Invitational June 24th 1pm EST
God, it Took Me Forever to Realize this wasn't a Joke EmptyTue 19 Jun - 13:58 by michele5

» NPP downtime/10,000 freeroll!!!
God, it Took Me Forever to Realize this wasn't a Joke EmptyMon 18 Jun - 15:23 by michele5

You are not connected. Please login or register

God, it Took Me Forever to Realize this wasn't a Joke

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The first time I saw this, I totally thought it was epic trolling. However, after a long discussion with other folks who have seen them live and general discussion over the nature of most bands who take it for the piss. We've decided these guys really are serious, they just happen to exemplify everything wrong with the modern state of mainstream music.

It is absolutely hilarious though, intentionally or not. Love the guy at the keyboards. It sounds like The Devil Wears Prada ft. T-Pain.

Discuss/Lawl.

neon transformer
naples real estate

raised_stakes

LMFAO

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum