CHATSBANNED
LOGIN OR YOU CANT GET IN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CHATSBANNED
LOGIN OR YOU CANT GET IN
CHATSBANNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF ALL INTERNATIONAL POKER PLAYERS

YOU MUST REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO CHAT IN THE CHAT ROOM

Welcome To Chatters
DROP by in the week and chat for a bit, if you want to QUALIFY for our PASSWORDS to private games and freerolls
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» no 1 here any more
The WORST loss..... AA vs AA EmptyTue 14 Apr - 9:39 by Zuess08

» beer bust
The WORST loss..... AA vs AA EmptyTue 14 Apr - 9:37 by Zuess08

» Videos on NPP cashup page
The WORST loss..... AA vs AA EmptySun 2 Dec - 15:01 by michele5

» NPP down Monday 5th November.
The WORST loss..... AA vs AA EmptyWed 7 Nov - 4:24 by michele5

» CHATSBANNED TRIPLE LEAGUE
The WORST loss..... AA vs AA EmptyFri 19 Oct - 12:08 by michele5

» NPP down for maintenance Sept 3rd
The WORST loss..... AA vs AA EmptyMon 27 Aug - 11:32 by michele5

» Dr Checkraise Blogger's event
The WORST loss..... AA vs AA EmptyFri 29 Jun - 7:23 by michele5

» Its Back!!! Pippys Bounty Invitational June 24th 1pm EST
The WORST loss..... AA vs AA EmptyTue 19 Jun - 13:58 by michele5

» NPP downtime/10,000 freeroll!!!
The WORST loss..... AA vs AA EmptyMon 18 Jun - 15:23 by michele5

Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

The WORST loss..... AA vs AA

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The WORST loss..... AA vs AA Empty The WORST loss..... AA vs AA Mon 18 Oct - 18:04

I was in a $100 buyin tourney at TonyG's site a few years ago (JUST before the evil UIGEA came about and they booted us all off!), and was DEEP into the game. It was a few players from "the bubble", so most were dragging it out and folding. I was dealt pocket aces. There was one "soft call" and the rest had folded in front of me. I was in a mid-table seat so I rasied, only 4 blinds, I didn't want to scare anyone away and it was enough to put the remaining short stacks allin. All folded except the SB, who had a big stack also, just a few more than I had. He re-raised about the same amount, I went allin, he called. Cool
Now to put this in perspective, I had been drinking for a few hours and had a Dirty7 sittin in front of me. The excitement of the game had me dry-mouthed, so when the cards turned over and I saw that he ALSO had pocket aces, I took a big swig of my drink while the rest of the cards were being dealt. I was resigned to the fact that it was gonna be a split pot, better than losing I guess. When I looked at the screen and saw that I LOST the hand and was out of the tourney, I sprayed the monitor with the sticky liquid with a classic spit-take of disbelief!! affraid

LOST?? HOW??
4 Spades had been dealt, making his ace of spades the winner! :-( Evil or Very Mad

Poker... it's a BITCH!!

drivninstructor

drivninstructor
drivninstructor

bad beat there bill thats the way luck goes sometimes tho just gota keep playing hope the lucks with u next time

michele5

Sad bummer Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]